As I like to keep you all on your toes, never knowing what to expect or when I might pop out from your bedroom closets, I'm announcing another change in our "set list" for the night. Last night, we practiced two songs to replace two songs we had set on Monday. Those new songs were Awake My Soul and Thy Mercy My God. I got word this morning that Toby would like us to play A Might Fortress. So, we're dropping Awake My Soul and playing that Luther great once more. Not anything too startling as we have been playing this on Sundays and will be playing it most likely every guest Sunday for the rest of the summer. I dare say that by August, we may want to retire this song for a bit but, for now, we're gonna rock it hard. I've phoned everyone this change will effect (not you Chaz as you are staging a bit of a rebellion and not playing on Thursdays) but wanted to post here for clarification and posterity's sake. The songs tonight will be as follows:
A Mighty Fortress
O Come and Mourn
Dear Refuge of My Weary Soul
Thy Mercy My God

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home