Still the Manager after all these days
So, in case ya'll didn't know, I'm still rocking it hard as band manager and have procurred TBA yet another gig. Nick, bow before me. Now. Do it, do it.
Paul called this week and asked us to play Northshore July 3. I'm sure you are all aware, but in case you were not previously, you are now. The vibe will be somewhat different from Palm Coast for sure, but songs still need to be familiar and relatively easy. I have yet to give Paul a definite answer because I wanted to verify that your calendars were all open on that day. Also, use comments or, better yet, post yourself, some songs you would like to play in corporate worship.
Also, if you haven't already done so, please check out the radio broadcasts mentioned in the previous post. Very relative, very, very good.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home