Titusville mp3
Hey, I've uploaded an mp3 of the band's performance yesterday morning in Titusville. It sounds pretty good. I can make copies onto tape or CD if anyone would like one. I'll work on making copies of the video as soon as I can. The band lineup for S.N.A.G. (our band name of the weekend = So Not A Gorilla) consisted of Ebin and Mandy on guitar & vocals, Alan on accordion, Alvin on djembe, Jessica on banjo, Tracy on piano and Amanda on backup vocals. Thanks to the Jarvis's for inviting us and letting us stay at your place, and for all of the great food.
Beneath the Cross of Jesus

2 Comments:
Hello Sovereign Grace Bongo-Banjo Band (or S.N.A.G.)! That was a prety good recording you guys! I'd say it's propably the best recording we've made yet, but then, I guess I'm a little biased since it's the first ever to feature banjo pickin'... ;) Hey remind me not to protest anymore when you try to mic me, okay? That was actually prety sweet! haha Keep up the good work everyone! Where are we off to next? Personally, I'm still up for that offer from L.A. with 1st class flight included... See you all later!
J-Bird (AKA 'da banjo girl)
5:05 PM
I RECANT! Wow, sorry T-Bird for plagerizing your name there... What I meant to say was "J-Hawk". I'd like to take this moment to say that I was highly medicated when I wrote that, like, HIGHLY medicated (how could I forget my own name?!?!?). Other than that, and the fact that I'm a steriotypiacal (strawberry)blonde, I guess there's no excuse for my actions... I hereby seek your forgivness for so stupidly offending you. *sniff, sniff* What can I say except that I'm good practice for people to show Christian grace and forgiveness...
Humbly yours, J-Hawk
10:56 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home